I am an electronics engineer experienced in Automotive as well as Consumer and Industrial product design. I love spending a lot of my time helping engineers worldwide with specialist questions in electronics and microcontrollers/networks in particular.
Being a keen trainer helps me giving straight and understandable answers, always thriving to the highest standard of quality. (training example for S12X 16-bit MCUs)
Today I use both my technical knowledge and customer dedication to develop and strengthen ARM Connected Community relationships. Through networking and promotion, I help ARM Partners getting successful products to the market.
You are very welcome to drop me an email if you have any question…
- Protocols: CAN, LIN, SCI, SPI…
- Digital & analog electronics (extensive in µc and oscillators)
- PCB layout,
- Expert in embedded C,
- Networks design, realisation and maintenance: routing (NAT/PAT), VPN clients, servers and clients, Windows (all versions)…
- Bilingual English and French.
- Excellent people skills, used in crisis resolution, trainings and other assistance.
- Project management with planning and realization.
- Reliable, never promise what I cannot keep.